Christmas Gift Guide 2015: For Her

2:28 PM

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! Once again this year has flown by and it feels like just a couple of weeks ago I was braving the shopping centres the week of christmas to get my shopping done. On top of that I had NO idea what to get anyone, everything I had thought of was either wayyyy cheaper online or not even available in stores. So this year I have created a little gift guide based on presents I intend on giving this year, and I'm going to share my gift list with you in the hopes that this may help you too so you're not venturing out on the 21st of december to spend 45 minutes trying to get a parking space and wandering aimlessly in a mall packed to the walls with late christmas shoppers, like yourself ;)

This first gift guide is aimed at gifts for her, whether that her is your mum, sister, aunt, daughter, bff, whoever you choose.
I've researched options for all budgets ranging from just $10 up to the $200 mark, so there should be something in this guide to suit your budget. I hope this helps a little bit and takes some of the stresses off of christmas so you can actually enjoy the whole month of december and get into the spirit of the holidays.

So, onto the gift guide.
(the text in red are clickable links to make your life even easier haha)

$15 AND UNDER:



$30 AND UNDER:


$50 AND UNDER:


$100 AND UNDER:


$200 AND UNDER:

Another great point I'd like to add is that handmade gifts are amazing, I love receiving homemade gifts, the thought and love that goes into a handmade present is so much more than the money you spend on a gift. So keep your eyes out for some cute diy christmas gifts and decorations!

I hope this was helpful to some of you and makes your life in this busy period a little bit easier, please share some of your suggestions down below! also I'd love to hear any holiday traditions you guys do, I'm looking at starting some new ones this year!

Talk to you soon.
MelbourneBelle. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts