Christmas Gift Guide 2015: For Him

9:14 PM

Part 2 of my Christmas gift guide and this time it is focusing on the men in your life, whoever they may be.
Now I really struggle with buying gifts for men, I worry that I've gotten the wrong thing up until they've opened the gift and you actually remember that people are just grateful you remembered to get them anything.
My dad is easy, he has a favourite author, he has a few hobbies that he enjoys and he always needs new socks and undies. My brother it gets a bit trickier, he collects vinyl so that makes it a little easier, but other than a new vinyl album I get stuck, I end up getting him the same thing every year, a record and a gift voucher for somewhere (typically the record store haha).
If I'm buying for anyone else, friends, cousins, little kids (kids gift guide coming soon) or boyfriends, I'm doomed, I go blank, all of a sudden I have no idea what they like.

Hopefully this gift guide gives you some inspiration for the gifts for the guys in your life.



$20 AND UNDER:


$30 AND UNDER:


$100 AND UNDER:


$200 AND UNDER:

Let me know your gift ideas for the men in your life, they are so tricky so I think we can all benefit from a little helping hand.

I love you, talk to you soon
MelbourneBelle. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts